- Evaporative Cooling with EcoCool Evaporative Cooling Pads is the ideal and most economical method of cooling.
- Evaporative Cooling is the process in which air is cooled by using the heat in the air to evaporate the water from an adjacent surface.
- A temperature reduction of 10 to 20°C (50-68°F) can be achieved by passing the hot fresh air through the wetted pads.
Why Eco Cool Evaporative Cooling Pads ?
- Exported to Europe, Australia, Middle East and USA
- Available in Standard and Customised Sizes
- All-India Network
- Technical Support
- No Edge Build Up
- Good Quality Gluing
- Quick Deliveries
- Water Retention
- Samples available on request
- Green houses, mushroom farming, agrihot and floriculture.
- Poultry farms, hatcheries, breeding areas, livestock and dairy farm.
- Commercial and industrial areas.
- Industrial Coolers.