GLAZED ISOBALL (GIB)
Roof Insulation – Cool Homes
Keeps your rooms cool even in high temperature.
RCC is coated with GIB so that the heat of the sun is restricted to reach the RCC slab of the roof. In this way we can preserve the RCC from getting heated up.
- GIB is a light weight material produced by special process.
- The material is in the form of glass like bubbles.
- easy are closed cell particles with high mechanical strength, very low water absorption.
- very high fire resistance characteristic
Popular applications of GIB :-
- Insulating roof decks.
- Lightweight floor fills / screeds.
- Insulating structural roof decks.
- Curtain wall systems
- Lightweight pre-cast panels for partitions
- Lightweight insulating blocks
- Roof / Ceiling tiles
- Hollow / Cavity walls
WHY TO USE GIB
- Energy saving up to 35%.
- Cool and comfortable living.
- Pay back of investment made in Roof Insulation will be 2-3 yrs.
- In winter it will keep your homes warm also.